BUY JANUVIA TABLETS ONLINE
Januvia is used for treating type 2 diabetes in patients who cannot control blood sugar levels by diet and exercise alone.
Prescription: Not Needed Availability: In stock Dosages: 100 mg Delivery: 7-10 business days
BUY JANUVIA TABLETS ONLINE
JANUVIA is a once-daily prescription pill that is part of a class of medicines called DPP-4 inhibitors. JANUVIA, along with diet and exercise, helps lower your blood sugar (A1C).BUY JANUVIA TABLETS ONLINE – Online Pharmacy
JANUVIA works when your blood sugar is high, and works less when your blood sugar is low, because it works by enhancing your body’s own ability to lower blood sugar.
While you may be aware that your blood sugar shouldn’t go too high, you also need to be careful that it doesn’t go too low. When your blood sugar goes too low, this is known as hypoglycemia (high-poh-glahy-SEE-mee-uh).
JANUVIA, by itself, is not likely to cause hypoglycemia because it works less when your blood sugar is low.
How to take
If you take JANUVIA with another medicine that can cause low blood sugar, such as a sulfonylurea or insulin, your risk of getting low blood sugar is higher. The dose of your sulfonylurea medicine or insulin may need to be lowered while you use JANUVIA.BUY JANUVIA TABLETS ONLINE
Most people who took JANUVIA by itself did not gain weight.
Keeping at a healthy weight is an important part of taking care of your diabetes.
Your doctor may prescribe JANUVIA alone or together with certain other diabetes medicines to help control blood sugar. Take JANUVIA exactly as your doctor prescribes and follow your doctor’s treatment plan for healthy eating and exercise.
- Take 1 time each day exactly as your doctor tells you.
- You can take with or without food.
- Your doctor may do blood tests from time to time to see how well your kidneys are working and may change your dose of based on the results of your blood tests.
- Your doctor may tell you to take along with other diabetes medicines. Low blood sugar can happen more often when is taken with certain other diabetes medicines.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If you do not remember until it is time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not take two doses of at the same time.
- If you take too much , call your doctor or local Poison Control Center right away.
- When your body is under some types of stress, such as fever, trauma (such as a car accident), infection or surgery, the amount of diabetes medicine that you need may change. Tell your doctor right away if you have any of these conditions and follow your doctor’s instructions.
- Check your blood sugar as your doctor tells you to.
- Stay on your prescribed diet and exercise program while taking .
- Talk to your doctor about how to prevent, recognize and manage low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), high blood sugar (hyperglycemia), and problems you have because of your diabetes.
- Your doctor will check your diabetes with regular blood tests, including your blood sugar levels and your hemoglobin A1C.
- If you take with another medicine that can cause low blood sugar, such as a sulfonylurea or insulin, your risk of getting low blood sugar is higher. The dose of your sulfonylurea medicine or insulin may need to be lowered while you use.
- BUY JANUVIA TABLETS ONLINE